We design and implement models and practices of social intervention and strengthening of associative dynamics towards coexistence and citizen participation in the territories. In this area, we support participatory co-production of territories by citizens and carry out training and updating skills programs with public actors and civil society, aiming at increasing citizen influence over their development.
We believe in participatory and democratic governance as a condition for the development of territories.
We value and recognize social knowledge and its contribution to the co-production of territories.
- We accompany processes of territorial articulation both in the communities themselves, and between the public and private spheres.
- We formulate governance models for territorial development processes.
- We draw up maps of actors and risk maps.
- We design and implement appropriate training cycles for diverse audiences, to deploy their skills and competencies in the territories and / or areas of their interest.
- We complement the planning and social management skills of territorial actors with new tools and techniques.
- We accompany processes that aim to increase the power of collective action in the territories and between different groups of public interest.
We collaborate with:
- Regional Governments.
- Ministry of Labor.
- Undersecretariat for Regional Development.
- Ministry of Housing and Urbanism.
- Undersecretariat for Crime Prevention.
- University of Chile
- Catholic University of Maule
- University of Santiago.
- “Social Consulting Services for the execution of Areas A and B of the Social Accompaniment Plan, New neighborhood conformation stage, in 4 housing complexes in the La Florida, La Pintana, La Granja and Curacaví communes”. Housing and Urbanization Services-Santiago Metropolitan Region. Execution period: June 2018-April 2019.
- “Social consulting service for the execution of Areas A and B of the Social Accompaniment Plan, stage of formation of the new neighborhood, in 8 Housing Complexes in the communes of San Joaquín, San Bernardo and La Cisterna”. Housing and Urbanization Services, Santiago Metropolitan Region. Execution period: March 5, 2018-January 2019.
- “Social consulting service for the execution of areas A and B of the Social Accompaniment Plan, stage of formation of the new neighborhood, in the Las Margaritas Housing Complex of the San Bernardo commune. Housing and Urbanization Services, Santiago Metropolitan Region. Execution period: October 2016- August 2017.
- Action Program “Component Strengthening of community life, for communities that inhabit social housing as a result of 27F [February 27, 2010] earthquake. Territory 3. Solidarity and Social Investment Fund (FOSIS). Execution period: April-November 2015.
- “Lomas de Lo Prado housing consulting service”. Ministry of Housing and Urbanism. Execution period: March 14-December 2014.
- “Dialogue Table: Incorporation of women to work in non-traditional sectors in the province of Petorca and Los Andes. Valparaíso Region”. Regional line. Social Dialogue Unit, Undersecretary of Labor. Execution period: June-November 2014.
- “Forest social dialogue: Decent work agreements and local development. National line.” Social Dialogue Unit, Undersecretary of Labor. Execution period: June-November 2014.
- “Seminars on Information Techniques for Users, with a Gender Perspective, in the regions of Arica-Parinacota, Antofagasta, Araucanía and Los Ríos”. Ministry of National Goods. Execution period: June-October 2008.
- “Technical Assistance for the preparation, implementation and supervision of the Training Program for Young People in Planning, Regulation and Public Management of Metropolitan Urban Transport”. Ministry of Federal Planning, Public Investment and Services, Secretary of Transportation, Government of the Argentine Republic. Execution period: December 2008-December 2009.